Saturday, April 16, 2011

thirty of thirty - THIS IS IT!

Wow! I can't believe it's all over! 30 days. 30 posts. It's got me in a much better habit of posting regularly, that's for sure. Here goes....


Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss.

(Me, Laurajean, and Heather at our friend Katie's wedding last summer)
Life is just not the same without the regular appearance of my dear Heather.  The semester LJ returned from Italy, Heather departed for Kansas to pursue her graduate degree. (AGGGH! Why can't all my friends be in one place for an extended period of time?!)  While she's living big in the Midwest and getting her formal state-school education (wooo!), we're slowly but surely following in her footsteps as a graduated young professional.  I'm also totes jealous of her rockin' body.  Heather has completed a million and one rotations of different P90X/Chalean Extreme/Beach Body workout regimes in the past year and has definitely seen wonderful results.  She remains my inspiration. And number one letter correspondent!

Well, that's it!!! 30 Days are up. I guess I could always do a 100 day challenge or a photo of the day challenge or something, but I guess this ending is just the beginning of many endings to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment