Monday, October 31, 2011

know a little more...

Taken from Emily!

If....
... I could live anywhere in the US ... I would most certainly live in South Carolina. I fantasize almost daily about living the Charleston life! I'd also be content to live in the South Walton area of Florida. After spending a little less than three weeks there over the spring/summer, I got seriously enamored with the area. Even months later, I'm still dreaming of it (even when the weather changed!). One day, one day. Maybe!

... I were to have children ... I would have three, and name them Ella, Eliza, and Elijah (Eli for short!). My friends from back home are fighting for Elly, so I need to have the first girl. (This could be hard considering the first of them are pregnant, and I'm not looking to have kids for at least 5 years.) Regardless, I'm naming my firstborn Ella or Eli, so they can suck it. Haha.

(my future ginger daughters!)

... I could have any talent in the world ... I would either be a ballerina or Broadway performer or have mad designing skills. I'm hoping to learn more so I can be an event designer (and do custom paper goods!) eventually. God's blessed me with a base level of certain skills, I just need to hone them.

... you met me in real life ... I hope you would like me!! I feel like I portray myself pretty accurately on here. Goofy. Not super productive. Haha.
(What i generally look like...)

... I went back to school ... I would either go to law school or get my MBA. I'm leaning towards the MBA because it seems smarter to go with my future owning-own-business dreams. But I've always considered going the law school route. Who knows? It won't be for years anyways. :) 

... money were not an object ... I would donate a good portion, get a Michael Kors watch and manicures every now and then, have a ballin' wedding, start my own business, buy a house, get an iPhone, buy Laken a photography package for her wedding (since she's not planning on hiring one)... lots of things. I'd also get dance classes. 


... I could meet one celebrity ... it would be Reese Witherspoon or Natalie Portman! They're my favorites. Of all time. Oooh, wait. Maybe Lady Gaga. She trumps them, even.

... I could only shop at one store for the rest of my life ... I'd probably have to pick a department store, and although Nordstrom just opened here a month ago, they do have quite the advantage. Loooove them.

... I could choose an animal/pet ... I would keep my Zuzu and Whisky, but I'd love to have a donkey! They're my favorite!

... I could go on a trip right now ... I'd go to Charleston. Or Mexico. I want someplace warm, the beach, hot sand and blue skies. Shopping is a plus.

... I had to choose between a house cleaner and a personal chef ... I'd have a hard time choosing. I'm awful at cleaning and pretty good at cooking, but it'd still be nice to have someone do all the kitchen work for me. Hmmm. Toss up!

No comments:

Post a Comment